Leading Organizations is a four-day program designed for senior executives in complex, high-stakes environments worldwide. The program has special relevance to those engaged in real estate development, real estate finance, architecture, construction, engineering, planning, infrastructure, and related sectors.
Participants will refine and expand their personal leadership skill sets to effectively address their most significant strategic challenges.
Starting from the baseline of a self-assessment and a specialized peer-feedback report, participants then will delve further via a set of five leadership lenses:
- Leading Anew: Building an organization, unfolding a new strategy, beginning an initiative, undertaking a new role
- Leader as Rebuilder: Recovering from a “near-death” experience, coming back from crisis, long- and short-term perspectives
- Leader as Bridge-Builder: Reconciling conflicting interests, creating new forms of collaboration
- Leader as Orchestrator: Complex decision-making, gathering organizational support, cascading messages
- Leader as Talent Magnet: Attracting and retaining a leadership cadre, creating successful succession
The classroom experience will comprise case discussions and concept overviews as well as teamwork and other structured exercises. Pre-program preparation will include a self-assessment, a 360-feedback survey, readings in case studies , and guided individual planning.
Leading Organizations provides an unparalleled opportunity to hone personal leadership skills through close work with faculty, industry luminaries, and fellow participants.