Kevin McGuire is chairman and CEO at McGuire Associates and AbleRoad located in Waltham, MA.
Kevin's professional training and diversified experiences have provided him with a wide range of knowledge and skills. A graduate of Boston University and the Georgetown University Law Center, he holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History, and a Juris Doctorate.
Kevin has developed his skills through hands-on experience in government and disability law. He has conducted over 500 conferences, trained over 25,000 facilities staff people, and lectured widely to conventions, TV audiences, public sector workshops, and corporate compliance executives. He has also consulted on building projects with construction budgets in excess of $16 billion. Kevin has compiled an impressive resume through working with corporations, legislative offices, and state agencies, including:
- Financial analyst, IBM Corporation
- Staff Assistant for Senator Edward M. Kennedy
- National Director of the Tuition Advance Fund Information Center, Boston University
- Staff Assistant for U.S. Congressman, Hamilton Fish, Jr.
- Assistant District Attorney for the District Attorney's Office, Bronx, New York
- Written/produced public service announcements for the Governor's Office, State of California
- Summer Legal Associate, Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
- Summer Legal Associate, Boston Center for Independent Living