Harvard GSD Executive Education and the Jeddah International College (JIC), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, entered into an agreement to provide GSD Executive Education programming at JIC's Jeddah campus.
Jeddah International College is distinguished by its advanced educational approach, offering specialized majors in the fields of design and business. JIC is founded on the belief that academic excellence is achieved through an inspiring contemporary educational curriculum that fosters leadership and entrepreneurship, provided by eclectic and distinguished faculty recruited from the best organizations all around the world, to prepare future generations of young professionals.
The programs use lectures, case studies, group discussions, and group exercises, and feature faculty and instructors from GSD Executive Education's acclaimed programming.
- Strategic Management, April 25-26, 2018
- Future Cities, November 15-16, 2017
- Affordable Housing, May 31-June 1, 2016
- Smart Cities, May 6-7, 2015
- Real Estate Finance, February 26-27, 2014
- Strategy – Tactics / Leadership – Management, November 11-12, 2013