Enrollment is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis, and solely done online. We encourage early registration, and do not accept registrations over the phone or via email. If you are seeking to register multiple individuals for our programs, please email us for details on this process.
Upon registration, you will receive an enrollment confirmation by email, including the time and location of your first session.
We reserve the right to cancel a program up to two weeks before the first session. In the event of a program cancellation, all tuition and fees will be refunded. Executive Education cannot be responsible for applicants’ nonrefundable travel expenses.
Tuition, Refunds, Withdrawals
Tuition must be paid in full upon registration. Notice of withdrawal must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Online Programs:
- No penalty for withdrawals received more than 7 days before the program start date.
- Withdrawals received within 7 days of the program start date will incur a charge of $75.
- No refunds on or after the first day of the program.
For On-Campus Open Enrollment Programs:
- Withdrawal from all programs is subject to a minimum $75 charge.
- Withdrawals received 15 to 30 days before the program start date will incur a charge of 10% of the program tuition.
- Withdrawals received within 14 days of the program start date will incur a charge of 30% of the program tuition.
- No refunds on or after the first day of the program
- Please see the AMDP cancellation policy here.
We offer program discounts to the following groups:
- GSD Alumni
- AMDP Alumni
- Individuals registering for multiple programs at once
- Organizations registering multiple individuals at once (this can be for the same, or different programs)
- Individuals who have completed more than 10 programs with us
Please email us for details on this process