AMDP is a one year executive development program in real estate held over the course one year. Upon completion, participants are granted full alumni status at the Harvard Graduate School of Design (GSD). A new class begins each year in July, and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
The AMDP program requires individuals to attend 5 weeks of on-campus "Terms" (Summers and Spring); as well as 4 days of on-campus electives. In between terms, participants are engaged remotely in the collaborative Team Project (between Summer Term I and Spring Term) and an Independent Project (between Spring Term and Summer Term II).
* Due to COVID-19, Summer Term I for Class 21 is postponed. Rescheduling details to be announced in October, 2020.
The program fee covers tuition, course materials, and some meals.
A limited number of discounted admissions to the program are reserved for non-profit NGOs and philanthropies and United States city governments. If you have questions about your entity's non-profit eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com or 617-384-7214.
Tuition of $43,000 does not include tuition, lodging, or travel for electives. For more information, please read our AMDP Payment Policy.
**Tuition for each new AMDP cycle subject to change.
Joined with an elite group of senior real estate entrepreneurs and decision makers, you will gain new management strategies and best practices, advance your insight into new technologies, discover ways to influence public policy, and become better prepared for the future.
As a result of this unique educational experience, you will:
- Deepen your understanding of capital markets, international finance, and complex deal structures
- Recognize the value of good design
- Examine public-private development and legal issues in real estate
- Evaluate how recent trends are affecting the real estate development process
- Enhance your ability to lead yourself and others