AMDP is a one-year executive development program in real estate held over the course of one year. Upon completion, participants are granted full alumni status at the Harvard Graduate School of Design (GSD). A new class begins each year, and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
The AMDP program requires individuals to attend 5 weeks of on-campus "Terms"; as well as 4 Elective Units. In between terms, participants are engaged remotely in the collaborative Team Project (between terms 1 and 2) and an Independent Project (between terms 2 and 3).
TUITION for CLASS 24
The program fee covers tuition, course materials, and some meals.
Tuition of $47,000 does not include tuition for electives, lodging, or travel to attend AMDP Terms on campus. For more information, please read our AMDP Payment Policy.
**Tuition for each new AMDP cycle subject to change.
Joined with an elite group of senior real estate entrepreneurs and decision-makers, you will gain new management strategies and best practices, advance your insight into new technologies, discover ways to influence public policy, and become better prepared for the future.
As a result of this unique educational experience, you will:
- Deepen your understanding of capital markets, international finance, and complex deal structures
- Recognize the value of good design
- Examine public-private development and legal issues in real estate
- Evaluate how recent trends are affecting the real estate development process
- Enhance your ability to lead yourself and others